Since 1981, we’ve been providing glazing services to private and trade customers.
Today, we have around 50 employees who specialise in designing and installing windows, doors and conservatories for private homes, and undertake specialist commercial glazing projects for industry, retail and the public sector.
We would like to express our thanks to Warwick Glass and to the fitters who worked so hard. They were very careful inside and outside our home, and evidently took pride in what they were doing.Sharon L, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
How we work
We have a straightforward approach to dealing with our customers, large and small. From your initial enquiry, we’ll give you the best advice possible, taking into account your requirements, your taste - and of course, your budget.
- We offer a free home appraisal. This allows us to take accurate measurements and find out exactly what it is you’re trying to achieve.
- We’ll provide a full written quote and an estimate of how long any installation work will take.
- We’ll create a CAD drawing of your installation so that you can see how it will look from every angle.
- Our installers are tidy and unobtrusive – they ensure that the installation process runs smoothly and causes the minimum of disruption to you and your family.
- And we also provide a comprehensive after sales service guarantee that covers both our products and our workmanship.
And we can help and advise on all aspects of planning permission, guiding you through the process if necessary.
Whether you need to replace one uPVC window or you have a large commercial project you would like to talk to us about, call us on 01926 497 645 or pop into the showroom to speak to our experienced staff.
View Warwick Glass products first hand, book an appointment to visit our showroom.