Since 1981, we’ve been providing glazing services to private and trade customers. Today, we have around 50 employees who specialise in designing and installing windows, doors and conservatories for private homes, and undertake specialist commercial glazing projects for industry, retail and the public sector.
How we work• We have a straightforward approach to dealing with our customers, large and small. From your initial enquiry, we’ll give you the best advice possible, taking into account your requirements, your taste - and of course, your budget.
• We offer a free home appraisal. This allows us to take accurate measurements and find out exactly what it is you’re trying to achieve.
• We’ll provide a full written quote and an estimate of how long any installation work will take.
• We’ll create a CAD drawing of your installation so that you can see how it will look from every angle.
• Our installers are tidy and unobtrusive – they ensure that the installation process runs smoothly and causes the minimum of disruption to you and your family.
We also provide a comprehensive after sales service guarantee that covers both our products and our workmanship. And we can help and advise on all aspects of planning permission, guiding you through the process if necessary.
Whether you need to replace one uPVC window or you have a large commercial project you would like to talk to us about, call us on 01926 497 645 or pop into the showroom to speak to our experienced staff. Through our 30 years experience we are pleased to have developed a strong reputation and we are proud to say that the majority of our work comes from customer recommendations.
Menu Products Warwick Glass and Glazing Ltd.
- Montague Road, Warwick, CV34 5LW
- T: 01926 497 645
- F: 01926 497 646
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VAT number GB 398 3700 16
- Registered in England No.1421115
- Registered as above office